Race Someone Your Own Size
No matter your age, you have your own Spartan! So why let your children in front of your TV whereas you can bring them with you to teach them sport values?
The SpartanKids Race is where we encourage kids to jump, run, get muddy, help each other, and have a good time while conquering obstacles. You are never too young to set goals and celebrate accomplishing them – an epic feeling that’s universal.
New in 2020: The Kids Competitive Heat.
The Kids Competitive Heat is for those kids that want to compete against other kids and thrive on the competitive aspect of sports. The Competitive heat will be timed and ranked. We only offer the competitive heat for the longest distance of the race (3.2km race) and by that for the age groups: 10-11 and 12-13.
Register those future Spartans in a race which is designed only for them. The profits will be for our charity partner AFM Telethon.
Three Race Distances for Three Age Groups
- 4-6 years old: around 800m / 7-10 obstacles.
- 7-10 years old: around 1.6k / 10-14 obstacles.
- 11-15 years old: around 3.2k / 14-17 obstacles.
To register, click the REGISTER NOW button on the top of the page.
- Spartan Kids Finishers Medal
- Spartan Kids Finisher t-shirt
- Spartan Kids Headband
- SERIOUS BRAGGING RIGHTS
How to manage my registration?
1) Go to the Spartan Kids Zone where you will be welcomed by our team.
You will have to:
- Present an ID (kid legal representative person);
- Sign a waiver;
- CAUTION: medical certificate is not mandatory but we just want to insist on your responsibility to estimate if your kid is able to do this type of effort or not. Courses are accessible and secured by our team but this is a particular physical effort that your kid is probably not used to, so we strongly recommend that kids should constantly practice such efforts.
Heats are defined by age group and you can select your heat time during registration.
All kids will receive a tee-shirt, a medal, mud and plenty of memories and stories to tell…like adults!